Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lice In Dogs Pictures Lice/Fleas?? PLEASE ANSWER?

Lice/Fleas?? PLEASE ANSWER? - lice in dogs pictures

Ok well, all my friends that I stay at school with head lice. My only friend I used to try because I do not pay for the shampoo, and today, which was guarded by me during the chorus. My Scaplen is aroused, and I am now in my hair and pinching, and it seemed that there is a / black brown legs, I could not say it was was on my fiingernail close. My parents tried the hair for 30 minutes and found nothing.
I think it is a chip that is my dog a Wire-haired terrier, and keeps the itching, and I embrace the whole time. Be4 we were well Ecspecially shot on the floor. In freaking out right, and very paranoid.

"My friends, let me your toothbrush lice 2morrow:)
(lol, it dosent have)

When you respond, please no pictures, I saidI was mad, im so freaking becas cry of silence in fear of any error Versatile legs.
Simply * * Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment