Sunday, February 14, 2010

Savage 2000 Win7 Suzuki Savage 650 Won't Start?

Suzuki Savage 650 Won't Start? - savage 2000 win7

I have a Suzuki Savage 2000, he rode to work and quit, then he later went on the evening to stay at home and no power. No lights, no language or anything else. Not even click when I try to start it. The battery is less than 9 months and there was no evidence that he was weaker. I removed the seat and processing of connections to all modes, and battery cables without success. What else could be the battery? The bike is always parked in a public parking lot, so that the faster the response that will help me someone with the best! Thank you!

3 comments:

Andy said...

Have you checked to be secured? I do not know where they are on a bike (possibly with rails under the seat?), But this is the first thing I saw.

Laverdab... said...

Andy here, if all systems are leccy dead, should be the first. Not taking the piss, but does not forget to close them, and then remove the battery? I did it!
Check the fuses and the battery will be charged, try again, then back to Yahoo ..

Spoofer said...

Kick it

Post a Comment