Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brand New Kylie Wilde Is Everybody Doing A Brand New Dance Now (which Is Really 45 Years Old) ?

Is everybody doing a brand new dance now (which is really 45 years old) ? - brand new kylie wilde

It seems that all! What is your favorite release of locomotion?
Little Eva (1962)
Rags (1963)
Grand Funk Railroad (1974)
Emerson, Lake & Powell (1986)
Kylie Minogue (1988)
Atomic Kitten (2000)
Girl Authority (2007)

I still prefer the original by Eva little, but in the 1988 version Minogue was very impressive.

5 comments:

hello world said...

I know that the version of Little Eva and the version of Kylie Minogue - Kylie and I can not stand!

hello world said...

I know that the version of Little Eva and the version of Kylie Minogue - Kylie and I can not stand!

JULIE said...

Yo Momma!

Garacaiu... said...

Little Eva hard to overcome.

Anonymous said...

In 1999, my friends and I have a version of Kylie in a dance school. It was brilliant, and so I went with this.

Post a Comment