Sunday, January 24, 2010

Interior Paint Schemes Kitchen Paint Color Scheme - Interior Decorating/design Question HELP!?

Kitchen paint color scheme - interior decorating/design question HELP!? - interior paint schemes

Help! My kitchen needs a makeover! This is what I have to stay on - the floor has a marble look to it - mostly white, but it is gray-blue, dark wood cabinets are is a good game for the rest of the upholstery in our house and the unit blue.
The kitchen is very small and dark, because the nature of all the cabinets of dark wood, but I'm not ready to paint the cabinets. I consider myself to be good interior, but I am confused because of the stark contrast between the meter light blue and dark closets. I like the word, but I hate the counter. I know you can buy paint to paint the office, but I'm afraid. I believe that someone has put new laminate on the counter, but I have no idea how much it would cost, or (a store?) It will ask for it.
Another problem I have is that there are many places in our kitchen. This means that I have to decide on two colors instead of one.

5 comments:

just me #1 said...

You can buy sheets of stratified Lowes - approx $ 45 per sheet, and I bet he has a list of contractors to assist you in the installation. and go check it out, and if you get some of your kitchen cabinets with black that might give you some ideas of colors, can you image section chief. Chips are now available in many colors Color cordinated games with 2 or 3 colors on 1 chip, so that you know what is with what appears. enjoy!

Alexis22... said...

You can to Home Depot and Lowe's for offices, which depends on cheap 2-500.00 off of what you already received.


I think one of the walls bright yellow and dark decor is highlighted in dark closets ..

Light Green (Sage) .. Seat with a white or cream, or you can paint everything white and creamy, choose a color for one wall and the use of color accents (glass, etc.)

Sherry K said...

Ok, I think I have a mental picture. If you can not afford to change the countertops, you have to circumvent them. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot, if measured on an accountant you can cover a fairly good estimate of the cost. I'm proud of myself that I am above all things first. They said that the soils have a bluish gray color, and that when I put on the walls. Almost a cream, but with a touch of gray-blue color should not clash with the color in the room, but bring home color chips to be safe. Link to the blue countertops with cabinets I was looking for material that was blue that matches the counter, or a brushed silver finish. Good luck.

Amber said...

Certainly not the countertop game on the wall, just wrong. hate (light blue) Eeeewwww! Repeat the count for a "normal" color. Paint your walls cream or cream, then you make an accent wall in the color of the wine red with deep burgundy. This is absolutely great on the houses, and he would fill his cabinet and dark! Enjoy!

Karen said...

Looks like all the strange colors, but a deep blue sea and watch together Avocado Green AWESOME.

Post a Comment